Once we left Japan, we lived in North Carolina for a little while. Now, I don't like North Carolina the way I liked Japan, but it had its perks. They had an aquarium close enough to us that we could go when we wanted. The beach was about 20 minutes away. There is a ton of history. As it will become apparent, I love history, especially old forts, museums, dusty libraries, and the like. Tryon Palace, Fort Macon, the birthplace of Pepsi, maritime museum, and the beach was just some of the wonderful things we did!
The marks left from a cannon ball rolling down the steps.
The only wine we will drink!
Albino turtle from the aquarium.
2 of the artifacts on display at the Maritime Museum.
My sweet Silas at 4 days old at the pumpkin patch.
My Emmett watching the show.
Birth place of Pepsi
Tryon palace













No comments:
Post a Comment